Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A reboot, of some sorts, and a completely new blog in another.

So, this is blog zero.

Originally, I wrote The Big Mac Attack: a red Tory's reflection of Canadian politics. I stopped writing that blog, as I found myself increasing at odds with the conservative movements, and I needed to focus on my studies.

Later on, I began this blog under the alias Muskwa Littlebear, hoping to explore theocracies, aboriginal title, and the constitution. I never published any of the posts and deleted most of the content. I realized the name was confusing, and appropriated, and like my ideas on my former blog, changed over time.

Now, I'm a father and a husband to two beautiful Dene women, and we live with my elderly mother, sister, and brother in law. I have come to the belief that the greatest form of activism is to grow your own food and reclaim the planet one small portion at a time. I will be largely writing about my (mis)adventures concerning gardening and my challenges parenting.

However, I will occasionally go off topic and will probably rant about politics and world events. I might also explore such things like: religion, feminism, books and movies I like to watch, and food. Please bare with me.

Thanks for reading this far, and I look forward to hearing your comments.

Sincerely,
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment